Italian Pesto Agnolotti Pasta Salad
- 1 pkg. Villa Rosa Pesto Agnolotti
- 2 Tbl. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 oz. pancetta (sliced thin)
- 1-14 oz. can La Valle Cherry Tomatoes (rinsed)
- 2 oz. Ranise Extra Virgin Olive Oil
(Herb, Lemon or Chili your choice)
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 C. Shaved Parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook Villa Rosa Agnolotti following packet directions. Rinse gently the toss with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Place in a large bowl cover and refrigerate.
Meanwhile, heat a non stick frypan over medium heat. Cook pancetta for 1-2 minutes on each side or until crispy and golden. Remove and place on a paper towel to cool, in the same pan add tomatoes and toss gently.
In the bowl with the pasta add tomatoes, fresh basil then drizzle flavored olive oil and toss gently. Serve Cold with shaved parmesan and pancetta on top.