In 1906, Antonio DioGuardi immigrated from Greci, Italy. He opened DioGuardi’s Italian Foods in Canton on 10th Street with his brother Biagio. With them they brought work ethic and family pride, as well as the recipes which had been passed down from earlier generations. Biagio’s wife Angelina “Mama” DioGuardi joined her husband in America in 1920. In 1948 the store was moved to its current location at 3116 Market Ave. N. Together, they ran the store which specialized in Italian sausage and Spaghetti Sauce with meatballs. Today’s DioGuardi’s celebrates its long history with the same original recipes while meeting today’s needs by offering Fully Prepared Meals, Fresh Italian Subs and a full variety of Party Trays and catering.